This is the complete list of tracks by Lana Del Rey. Given the amount of leaks we encounter, I'd check back regularly if I were you! No, I won't be including any download links. Firstly, consider it a sort of Lana fandom initiation to hunt these songs down. Secondly, that could be construed as encouraging piracy. And thirdly, because links are forever disappearing and I would forever be trying to replace them.
I have now added a confirmed fakes section at the bottom to help clear up any confusion. A lot of the songs listed there are either fake or fan-made songs, so please check here before you waste time searching for them!
(This is a CD registered at the USCO in 2005. It has the application track specified as Rock Me Stable, and contains 7 songs. We know nothing else at this point.) <-- ?
Possibly Lana's first album, all acoustic, recording under the name May Jailer. Some song titles are fan-made assumptions, some genuine. Lana has never publically acknowledged the album since finding fame, and little is known.
- For K (also known as Sirens)
- Next to Me (also known as River Road)
- A Star for Nick
- My Momma
- Bad Disease
- Out with a Bang
- Try Tonight
- All you Need
- I'm Indebted to you
- Pretty Baby
- Find my Own Way
- Birds of a Feather
The profile she had under this name on the reverbnation.com website had these songs uploaded;
Songs listed under this username on MySpace;
A tape/playlist sent in to Nefarious Bovine radio station.
- Money Hunny
- A Star for Nick
- Rehab (second known demo version of For K Part 2)
- Pawn Shop Blues (Demo)
A fan-made collection of acoustic songs
- Brite Lites (Demo)
- Jump (Demo)
- Yayo (Demo)
- Get Drunk
- Jimmy Gnecco
- Put Me in a Movie (Also called 'Little Girls')
An EP released online as a teaser to the upcoming LDRAKALG album.
Her first released studio album.
- Kill Kill
- Queen of the Gas Station
- Oh Say Can You See
- Gramma (Blue Ribbon)
- For K Part 2 (a later version of Rehab)
- Mermaid Motel
- Raise Me Up (Mississippi South)
- Pawn Shop Blues
- Brite Lites
- Little Girls (Put Me in a Movie)
The teaser EP sent out before the Born to Die album
In need of no introduction. You can find information on any alternates on the song pages.
Born to Die: Standard Edition
- Born to Die (Click link for all single formats 'and remixes)
- Off to the Races
- Blue Jeans (Click link for all single formats 'and remixes)
- Video Games (Click link for all single formats 'and remixes)
- Diet Mountain Dew
- National Anthem (Click link for all single formats 'and remixes)
- Dark Paradise
- Million Dollar Man
- Summertime Sadness (Click link for all single formats and remixes)
- This is What Makes Us Girls
- Later added as part of the Born to Die: Deluxe Edition
13. Without You
15. Lucky Ones
- Part of the Born to Die: Paradise Edition
18. Cola (Pussy)
19. Body Electric
20. Blue Velvet
22. Yayo (remastered)
23. Bel Air
24. Burning Desire (itunes exclusive only)
Lana also released the Paradise Edition of Born to Die on a separate EP, allowing fans to purchase the new additions separately to the full album.
- Cola (previously titled 'Pussy')
- Body Electric
- Blue Velvet
- Gods and Monsters
- Yayo (remastered)
- Bel Air
- Burning Desire (iTunes exclusive)
Sent to/Sold on to other artistsEdit
Written for/forwarded onto other artists:
(Original version of the song recorded and performed by Tony Bennett, who charted with it in 1951)
(Original version of this song released in 1962, sung by Skeeter Davis.)
- Spender (Big Spender, a demo also exists)
(This song was originally written for the musical 'Sweet Charity', but was later made popular by Shirley Bassey's cover of it in 1984.)
(Original version was a single from Kasabian's fourth album 'Velociraptor!', released in 2012.)
(This is a cover of Donna Fargo's single, released in 1972.)
(A cover of a popular Nirvana song, released in 1993.)
(A cover of Marilyn Monroe's Happy Birthday song to President Kennedy, sung in 1962.)
(Cover of a song from Leonard Cohen's 1974 album 'New Skins'.)
- Summer Wine
(Cover of a song made famous by Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazlewood in 1967. Lana sung it with (who was then her fiancee) Barrie-James O'Neill.)
- My Bitch (previously known as Ridin ', with The Kickdrums and A$AP Rocky)
- Moi Je Joue (with and produced by Princess Superstar)
- Dayglo Reflection (with Bobby Womack )
- Video Games (live performance ft Woodkid)
- Iron (live performance ft Woodkid)
- Chet Baker (live performance with Mando Diao)
- Gloria (live performance with Mando Diao) - Link
- Ten Dollar Ring (live performance with Bryan Dunn. There do not seem to be any complete recordings) - Link
- Live My Life (a track she barely contributed on by Tamarara, listen out for the 'Hey')
- Lover's Fate (backup vocals. With Alice Stopkoski)
- Blue Jeans (Nespresso)
The unconfirmed, leaked, and miscellaneous songs. Some listed below are merely rumours and don't appear to be listed on any copyright sites. Those in italics are leaked and available to find online.
American Flag / Damn you / American Dream
Angels Forever - Link
Angels in America / Angels Forever?
Back to the Basics - Link
Be My Daddy / Daddy Issues?
Black Beauty (final version on 'Ultraviolence')
Chet Baker - Link
Coca Cola (Demo/ Acapella version of 'Television Heaven')
Could Be You
Daytona Meth - Link
Dance Man - Link
Dreams (see 'Prom Song (Gone Wrong))
Elvis - Link
End of the World (Cover) - Link
Friend of Mine
From the End (I believe this is an EP, not a song)
Gangsta Boy - Link
Go Go Dancer - Link
Gas Station (Maybe another version of 'Queen Of Disaster'?)
Heartbreak Hotel (Cover)
Heavy Hitter (a demo version and an instrumental also available) - Link (original), Link (demo), Link (instrumental)
Hollywood - Link
Hollywood's Dead - Link
Hollywood Noir (Another version of Noir?)
Hey Lolita Hey (Another name for 'Lolita'?)
I Don't Wanna Go - Link (slightly pitched)
In The Sun - Link
Love in Cars
Old Money (on 'Ultraviolence')
Paris (actually called Take Me to Paris)
Puppy Love (also known as Marilyn Monroe)
Playground (also know as Another Lonely Day)
Queen of Disaster
River Road (see Next to Me)
Rock Me Stable
Smoke & Mirrors
Take Me to Paris (sometimes just called Paris)
Teenage Wasteland (see 'Prom Song (Gone Wrong))
You & Me
Your Band Is All the Rage
These are the known fake songs I have come across. You may see them listed on other song lists but I can confirm they're bogus, or not songs at all.
- Allure - just a fan-made remix
- Dope Cinema - mistaken as a song for the Paradise Edition, is in fact a tag line Lana added to the video.
- Fill Me Up
- I Still Love Him - merely a small speech made by Lana in the National Anthem video.
- Monologue of a Broken Heart - just some monologue from the National Anthem Video
- Nasty - mistaken as a song for the Paradise Edition, is in fact a tag line Lana added to the video.
- Nowhere to Go - Mostly likely a different name Lana's song 'Carmen'?
- She Walks into Mine - merely just an interlude at the start of the Kinda Out Of Luck song, taken from a movie.
- Super Cannes - mistaken as a song for the Paradise Edition, is in fact a tag line Lana added to the video.
- Surf Noir - mistaken as a song for the Paradise Edition, is in fact a tag line Lana added to the video.
- The High End of Low
- Tropico - mistaken as a song for the Paradise Edition, is in fact a tag line Lana added to the video.
- Truth in Your Eyes