Possibly Lana's first album, all acoustic, recording under the name May Jailer. Some song titles are fan-made assumptions, some genuine. Lana has never publically acknowledged the album since finding fame, and little is known.
- For K (also known as Sirens)
- Next to Me (also known as River Road)
- A Star for Nick
- My Momma
- Bad Disease
- Out with a Bang
- Try Tonight
- All you Need
- I'm Indebted to you
- Pretty Bab
- Find my Own Way
- Birds of a Feather
The profile she had under this name on the reverbnation.com website had these songs uploaded;
Songs listed under this username on MySpace;
A tape/playlist sent in to Nefarious Bovine radio station.
A fan-made collection of acoustic songs
- Brite Lites (Demo)
- Jump (Demo)
- Get Drunk
- Jimmy Gnecco
- Put Me in a Movie (Also called 'Little Girls')
Her first released studio album.
- Queen of the Gas Station
- Oh Say Can You See
- For K Part 2 (a later version of Rehab)
- Raise Me Up (Mississippi South)
- Brite Lites
- Little Girls (Put Me in a Movie)
- Flipside (Target edition exclusive track)
(Original version of the song recorded and performed by Tony Bennett, who charted with it in 1951)
(Original version of this song released in 1962, sung by Skeeter Davis.)
- Spender (Big Spender, a demo also exists)
(This song was originally written for the musical 'Sweet Charity', but was later made popular by Shirley Bassey's cover of it in 1984.)
(Original version was a single from Kasabian's fourth album 'Velociraptor!', released in 2012.)
(This is a cover of Donna Fargo's single, released in 1972.)
(A cover of a popular Nirvana song, released in 1993.)
(A cover of Marilyn Monroe's Happy Birthday song to President Kennedy, sung in 1962.)
(Cover of a song from Leonard Cohen's 1974 album 'New Skins'.)
- Summer Wine
(Cover of a song made famous by Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazlewood in 1967. Lana sung it with (who was then her fiancee) Barrie-James O'Neill.)
- Once Upon a Dream
(A cover of the Disney song from Sleeping Beauty, she recorded this song for the film Malificent)
- The Other Woman
(Cover of a song originally by Sarah Vaughan in 1956)
- My Bitch (previously known as Ridin ', with The Kickdrums and A$AP Rocky)
- Moi Je Joue (with and produced by Princess Superstar)
- Dayglo Reflection (with Bobby Womack )
- Video Games (live performance ft Woodkid)
- Iron (live performance ft Woodkid)
- Chet Baker (live performance with Mando Diao)
- Gloria (live performance with Mando Diao) - Link
- Ten Dollar Ring (live performance with Bryan Dunn. There do not seem to be any complete recordings) - Link
- Live My Life (a track she barely contributed on by Tamarara, listen out for the 'Hey')
- Lover's Fate (backup vocals. With Alice Stopkoski)
- Wait For Life (She recorded this song with Emile Haynie for his album We Fall)
- Blue Jeans (Nespresso)
Songs Recorded for Movies Edit
- Young and Beautiful (Recorded for the 2013 film The Great Gatsby)
- Once Upon a Dream (A cover of the Disney song, she recorded this for the 2014 film Malificent)
- Big Eyes (Recorded for the 2014 film Big Eyes)
- I Can Fly (Recorded for the 2014 film Big Eyes)
- Life Is Beautiful (Recorded for the 2015 film The Age of Adaline)
The unconfirmed, leaked, and miscellaneous songs. Some listed below are merely rumours and don't appear to be listed on any copyright sites. Those in italics are leaked and available to find online.
American Flag / Damn you / American Dream
Angels Forever - Link
Angels in America / Angels Forever?
Back to the Basics - Link
Be My Daddy / Daddy Issues?
Black Beauty (final version on 'Ultraviolence')
Chet Baker - Link
Coca Cola (Demo/ Acapella version of 'Television Heaven')
Could Be You
Daytona Meth - Link
Dance Man - Link
Dreams (see 'Prom Song (Gone Wrong))
Elvis - Link
End of the World (Cover) - Link
Friend of Mine
From the End (I believe this is an EP, not a song)
Gangsta Boy - Link
Go Go Dancer - Link
Gas Station (Maybe another version of 'Queen Of Disaster'?)
Heartbreak Hotel (Cover)
Heavy Hitter (a demo version and an instrumental also available) - Link (original), Link (demo), Link (instrumental)
Hollywood - Link
Hollywood's Dead - Link
Hollywood Noir (Another version of Noir?)
Hey Lolita Hey (Another name for 'Lolita'?)
I Don't Wanna Go - Link (slightly pitched)
In The Sun - Link
Love in Cars
Lucky Ones - http://lana-del-rey.wikia.com/wiki/Lucky_Ones
Music To Watch Boys To
Old Money (on 'Ultraviolence')
Paris (actually called Take Me to Paris)
Puppy Love (also known as Marilyn Monroe)
Playground (also know as Another Lonely Day)
Queen of Disaster
River Road (see Next to Me)
Rock Me Stable
Smoke & Mirrors
Take Me to Paris (sometimes just called Paris)
Teenage Wasteland (see 'Prom Song (Gone Wrong))
You & Me
Your Band Is All the Rage
These are the known fake songs I have come across. You may see them listed on other song lists but I can confirm they're bogus, or not songs at all.
- Allure - just a fan-made remix
- Dope Cinema - mistaken as a song for the Paradise Edition, is in fact a tag line Lana added to the video.
- Fill Me Up
- I Still Love Him - merely a small speech made by Lana in the National Anthem video.
- Monologue of a Broken Heart - just some monologue from the National Anthem Video
- Nasty - mistaken as a song for the Paradise Edition, is in fact a tag line Lana added to the video.
- Nowhere to Go - Mostly likely a different name Lana's song 'Carmen'?
- She Walks into Mine - merely just an interlude at the start of the Kinda Out Of Luck song, taken from a movie.
- Super Cannes - mistaken as a song for the Paradise Edition, is in fact a tag line Lana added to the video.
- Surf Noir - mistaken as a song for the Paradise Edition, is in fact a tag line Lana added to the video.
- The High End of Low
- Tropico - mistaken as a song for the Paradise Edition, is in fact a tag line Lana added to the video.
- Truth in Your Eyes
- The Man I Love - A fan-made collection of lyrics from the demo of Trash Magic